Village Creek Fun Fest
Time & Location
About the Event
There are three categories designed to take participants 1-3 hours or 2-4 hours to successfully complete. Participants will be allowed to bring their own kayak/canoe or must rent one.
· The Adventure Seeker Category is a 10-mile course on Village Creek from Hwy 418 to Baby Galvez, starts @ 10 am.
· The Passionate Paddler Category is a 2.5-mile course on Village Creek from Hwy 327 to Baby Galvez, starts @ 10:30 am.
· The Creek Clean-Up Category starts on Village Creek from Hwy 327 to Baby Galvez. Mesh trash bags will be provided at the start line for participants to pick up trash along the creek and creek bank. Starts @ 10:40 am
o All Categories must be off the creek by 2:00 pm
The Fun Fest begins @ 9:00 am and ends at 5:00 pm-- We will have music beginning @ 11:00 am- 5:00 pm, food vendors, and local shopping vendors.
- Adventure Seeker 10 miles$20$200$0
- Passionate Paddler 2.5 Mile$20$200$0
- Creek Clean-Up$20$200$0