Village Creek Classic Fishing Tournament
Time & Location
About the Event
One Day Bass Fishing Tournament on the Beautiful Village Creek in Silsbee Texas. 100% payout on 1st and 2nd place Big Bass and also awarding 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place payout from 50% of registration. All other proceeds will fund our Silsbee Chamber of Commerce Scholarship. Trailering is allowed. The fishing boundaries are between Hwy 69-Village Mills to 96 S- Neches River bridge. Weigh-in will be promptly at 3 pm Hwy 327 Village Creek. ****Please Remember to always Follow all State Laws and Regulations****
SILSBEE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
OFFICIAL TOURNAMENT RULES
June 4th, 2021
Please read all official tournament rules and regulations prior to signing the entry form and/or participating in the tournament. Violation of any rules regarding the following items will be cause for immediate disqualification: *Follow State Laws & Regulations*
ELIGIBILITY: 1. All State, Coast Guard, Federal Parks & Wildlife regulations shall apply at all times.
2. All Bass minimum 14” 3. All contestants must be pre-registered before launching.
4. Any contestant found to be in violation of any tournament rules and regulations will be subject to disqualification from this tournament. 5. All bass caught by contestants fishing together will be disqualified if any of the said contestants are found to be in violation of any tournament rules and regulations. 6. Tournament officials have the right to refuse ANY ENTRY. 7. Participants under 16 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or adult.
REGISTRATION, FISHING AREA & HOURS: 1. Entry form with complete entry fee must be received before fishing. 2. Once the entry fee has been submitted and received, there will be no refund -This is a fundraiser for the Silsbee Chamber of Commerce Scholarship Fund.
3. Contestant must be in weigh line @ 3 pm @ Hwy 327 Village Creek Bridge
4. No fishing is allowed outside of the Village Creek boundaries (Hwy 69 Bridge to the Neches River on Village Creek)
5. Contestants may leave from any launch site on Village Creek. -- No casting until 6 am
TACKLE AND EQUIPMENT: 1. Artificial Lures only.
2. Trailering is permissible.
1. Sportsmanship, conduct, safety is expected from every participant. 2. Bass must be alive to be weighed in.- Dead Fish will result in a .25/lb. penalty on that fish.
3. Winners of the tournament are determined by the highest total bag weight. Ties will be broken by coin flip. 3. This is a mandatory catch and release program during tournament hours. When the tournament is officially over all fish must be released back into the water.
- Big Bass Entry$20$200$0
- 16 & Under Division (Any fish)$10$100$0